Re: Need a 10- 15k smartphone with max. resolution for VR
Booting up the old thread as looking to buy a new phone within a week or two.
18k and below
2. Display type and size?
5" - 6"
3. Dual sim?
4. Preferred choice of brand?
Coolpad's software wasn't very smooth, so don't want any brand with crappy UIs
5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera)?
Any decent camera will do
6. Preferred operating system? (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, etc).
7. Preferred connectivity options (3G, 4G ready).
8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc)?
General use, VR, browsing, multimedia.
9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration?
Refurbished Nexus 6, Moto G5+, Lenovo Z2+
10. Any other info that you want to share:
- Don't want a phone which slows down after a year of use.
- Le Max 2 has everything I'm looking for, but it doesn't has a 3.5" jack.
- G5+ has a rel. weaker proc. and GPU and I don't know if it will be able to handle VR at high FPS.
- I can only buy Nexus 6 if it's refurbished.
- Z2+ hmmmm...
Tags for this Thread