New Motherboard and Proccy - suggestions please! New Motherboard and Proccy - suggestions please! - Page 5
Menu

Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: New Motherboard and Proccy - suggestions please!

Forum Moderator Reputation
    Post Thanks / Like

General Re: New Motherboard and Proccy - suggestions please!

NZXT Gamma. add 2 extra fans. good to game.

Right Off the Assembly Line Reputation
    Post Thanks / Like

can you please recommend what fans I can purchase for a reasonable price . please give me both LED and non LED options. also what is the reputation of Cooler Master Sickleflow 120mm Blue LED 1200 / 2000 rpm fans . is higher rpm always better?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kageiit View Post
    can you please recommend what fans I can purchase for a reasonable price . please give me both LED and non LED options. also what is the reputation of Cooler Master Sickleflow 120mm Blue LED 1200 / 2000 rpm fans . is higher rpm always better?
    if you don't OC lot and your pc temperature just above normal, add 2 CM fans. costing around 250 for non-LED & 450 for LED. another good option is Xigmatek fans (if you like white or Orange fan). they do their job well. cost same as CM fans. good point. they one of most silent fans around. for best job, get Delta fan or Scythe fan. costing 700-900 bucks. but they worth every penny.

Lanaya Reputation Reputation Reputation Piyush's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sam.Shab View Post
    if you don't OC lot and your pc temperature just above normal, add 2 CM fans. costing around 250 for non-LED & 450 for LED. another good option is Xigmatek fans (if you like white or Orange fan). they do their job well. cost same as CM fans. good point. they one of most silent fans around. for best job, get Delta fan or Scythe fan. costing 700-900 bucks. but they worth every penny.
    at SMC they cost 50 less for LED and non LED
    CM Excalibur is beast performer
    Steam Id- alien007
    Gamertag - Shanks
    MyAnimeList - alien007

bORn To RIse.... Reputation rahul.007's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pulsar_swift View Post
    i have my reservations about 955BE stock HSF. One more user reported about high sound/noise. 965BE or X6 1055T should be better.
    count me too.... my stock hsf really makes one hell of a noise.... especially while encoding videos.... but don't have the required money to go for cm hyper n520(all gone to get the rig & nokia 5230)....
    [B][U]MY SONY XPERIA U REVIEW[/U][/B] [B][URL="http://www.thinkdigit.com/forum/reviews/165442-sony-xperia-u-feature-packed-device.html"]http://www.thinkdigit.com/forum/reviews/165442-sony-xperia-u-feature-packed-device.html[/URL][/B]
    [B][U]MY MOTOROLA FIRE XT REVIEW[/U][/B] [B][URL="http://www.thinkdigit.com/forum/reviews/150253-motorol-fire-xt-review.html"]http://www.thinkdigit.com/forum/reviews/150253-motorol-fire-xt-review.html[/URL][/B]

Right Off the Assembly Line Reputation
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys,

Just bought the following components

Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition - 7.4k

Motherboard: MSI 890GXM-G65 - 7k

Power Supply: Corsair VX 450W - 3.5k

Case Fans: 2 x Cooler Master Sickleflow 2000rpm, 90 CFM Red LED Fans - 1k

Total - 18.9k + 5% vat = 20k

Pretty sweet deal!!

I initially wanted to upgrade only my CPU, which meant getting a new mobo to support the CPU, then new RAM to support the mobo, new RAM to support the mobo LOL !!

Just waiting for the RAM to arrive along with my friend from Canada. Will be getting a case soon maybe NZXT Gamma (if available in kolkata) or else a CM Elite 310. Overall I just almost rebuilt my computer, which I wasnt expecting !

Btw I bought everything from Binary World, Bangalore. They give better prices than any shop on SP Road!!

Their website is www.bwindia.net

Initially some prices were higher, like corsair 450vx was priced 3.7 without tax, I told them TheITWares -TheITwares Ecommerce was offering same item at same price with tax. they immediately updated price to 3.5k. Similarly with MSI board, lynx-india was offering at 7k while they were offering at 7.4k , again I brought it to their notice and voila, the gave at same price as lynx-india. Also 955 BE is priced at 7.4k which is the cheapest anywhere. Also all parts were brand new manufactured/imported in last 2-3 months.

They are very honest and take positive feedback from customers and give competitive prices. If you find any item cheaper on any Indian website, just tell them and price will be matched or even lowered !! Especially useful for people in Bangalore. Hope this info helps!!

They also deliver to anywhere in India and their catalog is simply amazing! much more stuff and variety than other sites I have browsed till now. Do give them a try next time you buy something

Anyways a thousand thanks to everyone who helped me in making choices and giving me suggestions. I couldnt have done it without you!!

P.S: Anyone know If I can get NZXT Gamma anywhere in bangalore (or) hyderabad (or) kolkata (sounds strange but Ill be visiting all these cities soon for a short period of time, so want to get it from anywhere I can). Please help me with this one last thing

Alpha Geek Reputation pulsar_swift's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

good man. congratulations. post pics
    Phenom II X4 955BE|CM Hyper TX3|ASUS M4A785TD V EVO|Sapphire HD5670 512MB AC|4GB CORSAIR VS2GB1333D3|500GB WD Green|320GB Seagate|CORSAIR VX 450|
    CM Elite 310 + 4 CM 120mm fans (3 Intake 1 Exhaust)

Luminary Journeyman Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Jaskanwar Singh's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

congrats dude

Lanaya Reputation Reputation Reputation Piyush's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

nice purchase
    Steam Id- alien007
    Gamertag - Shanks
    MyAnimeList - alien007

Post Thanks / Like

excellent pricing & purchase buddy. congrats.