For last three months I am facing the problem of rebooting.
When I try to turn on the pc 7 times out of 10 it just don't pass the POST and reboots itself within 2-3 seconds. And when it boots up properly i can use it for 15-20 minutes in most cases and after that all of a sudden it gets rebooted and then the same problem again. In rare case I am able to run my pc normally.
Intel i5 2500k
Corsair HX 750
G-skill 4GB x 2 (1600 Mhz )
WD 750+2TB Seagate Green
Here is the list of solution I have tried n failed.
1) First of all I checked RAM , cleaned and reseated it.
2) Checked all the cables and reconnected it.
3) Totally cleaned my pc.
4) Removed heat sink n applied thermal paste of arctic silver.
5) Alternated each RAM in each slot of Motherboard.
6) Removed all HDD and checked one by one.
7) checked SMPS after removing all the cables and SMPS works nicely.
8) Got RAM from my friend n checked it in all the slot of Motherboard.
9) Removed all HDD n gave it to loacl rapairing center , but he didn't face any problem then.
10) Gave with all hardware to another person he pointed out to HDD problem. Which I solved by buying SSD Samsung 850 evo 256 GB and reinstalled the OS.
11) Used only SSD with fresh installed OS and removed all old HDD.
12) Updated my bios to latest version.
13) Replaced the motherboard cell.
14) CMos reset.
What I didn't do
1) Not checked my motherboard with other processor .
2) Not checked my Processor with other Motherboard.
Because I didn't find any compatible hardware around me.
Please help me guys. I am stuck very badly. Till now I have wasted 16k for solving the issue.