Received email from Ubislate: Ubislate7C+ is out (Commercial version of Aakash 3) Received email from Ubislate: Ubislate7C+ is out (Commercial version of Aakash 3)
Menu

Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Received email from Ubislate: Ubislate7C+ is out (Commercial version of Aakash 3)

waiting in Tomorrowland.. Reputation Vyom's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Received email from Ubislate: Ubislate7C+ is out (Commercial version of Aakash 3)

Hi

Funny thing that I was looking for some thing to buy for my dad on Father's day. And I just received the following mail from Ubislate. Thought I should share this.

Dear Vyom,

Thank you for your interest in DataWind and its products and for your immense patience while we work hard to catch-up with the overwhelming demand.

We are pleased to offer you the choice of
    A. The UbiSlate 7Ci (commercial version of the recently launched AAKASH2 tablet), or
    B. The UbiSlate 7C+ EDGE (our recommended specifications for the Aakash3 tablet).

These are state of the art devices have been getting great reviews internationally. Forbes Magazine calls them ``World changing indeed``, Techone3 review confirms:
    “DataWind UbiSlate 7Ci is one of the best tablets available in the market with budget-friendly price tab.”

Upgraded Offer (Commercial version of Aakash2) Upgraded Offer (Recommended specifications for Aakash3) Benefits (in comparison to previous version)
    Model UbiSlate 7Ci (Full featured Media Tablet) UbiSlate 7C+EDGE
    (Smartphone tablet with SIM Functionality
    World renowned tablets, with performance comparable with products 5x the price.
    Price Rs.3,799/-
    Click Here To Buy
    Rs.4,999/-
    Click Here To Buy
    Special price after Rs. 300 discount if you Pay Online (For discount, use coupon code:GRDENTP)
    Operating System Android 4.0 Android 4.0 Latest & greatest version of Google`s Android operating system and access to Google store
    Processor Cortex A8 – 1Ghz Cortex A8 – 1Ghz 25% Higher Processing Power
    RAM 512MB 512MB Double the RAM
    Flash Memory 4GB 4GB Double the Flash Memory
    Touch Interface Multi-Touch Capacitive Multi-Touch Capacitive Fantastic feather-light pinch & zoom
    Sensors G-Sensor G-Sensor Orientation/rotation
    Network Wi-Fi only (external 3G dongle supported) Wi-Fi &EDGE (regular SIM & phone functionality)
    Camera Front-facing VGA Front-facing VGA It has a camera!
    Delivery Time In Stock: Ships within 72 hours In Stock: Ships within 72 hours Available for immediate delivery

Pay Online at www.ubislate.com and get Rs. 300 Discount. Use Coupon Code: GRDENTP
    Shipping Charges:- Rs 200/- only

Special instructions: - For Mumbai and Maharashtra customer’s they have to pay octroi charges

This is a special limited time offer. Hurry while stocks last!

Any queries regarding logistics mail to supportin@datawind.com
    So is it a good idea to buy UbiSlate 7C+, since it have calling facility?
    Spec sheet: HP Pavillion 22XW Monitor (1080p) | Cooler Master E350N | WD 1 TB WD Blue | Corsair CMPSU-430CXV2UK 430 Watts PSU | Intel 3.2 GHz 4570 i5 (LGA 1150) | G.Skill DDR3 12 GB RAM | MSI H87M-G43 Mobo | MSI RX 480 4 GB GPU | Moto X 1st Gen | Nexus 7.

How to change user title? Reputation 6Diablo9's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

General Re: Received email from Ubislate: Ubislate7C+ is out (Commercial version of Aakash 3)

I got one for my sister but there is some serious issue with resolution of this Tab, it seems like 4:3 resolution is forced on this 16:9 Tab
    [B]Final Rig:[/B] i3 3220 | Gigabyte GA-H61M-S2P | Dynet 4GB DDR3 RAM | Zotac 650Ti Boost | 1TB Seagate HDD + WD 500GB HDD | Antec VP450 | NZXT Gamma | Philips SHP3000P | LG 19" 1440x900 monitor | Creative 2.1 Channel Speakers | VIP Keyboard | Lenovo M6881 | Frontech Gamepad
    [B]Other Gadgets:[/B] Ainol Elf 2(Dark Elf OS) | Karbonn A7+(ICS 4.0)

Wise Old Owl Reputation mastercool8695's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

General Re: Received email from Ubislate: Ubislate7C+ is out (Commercial version of Aakash 3)

Quote Originally Posted by 6Diablo9 View Post
    I got one for my sister but there is some serious issue with resolution of this Tab, it seems like 4:3 resolution is forced on this 16:9 Tab
    can you post some pics (taken from another mobile/camera ?? (not screenshots)
    I know the Secret.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mastercool8695 View Post
    can you post some pics (taken from another mobile/camera ?? (not screenshots)
    Yeah sure once I reach home.
    [B]Final Rig:[/B] i3 3220 | Gigabyte GA-H61M-S2P | Dynet 4GB DDR3 RAM | Zotac 650Ti Boost | 1TB Seagate HDD + WD 500GB HDD | Antec VP450 | NZXT Gamma | Philips SHP3000P | LG 19" 1440x900 monitor | Creative 2.1 Channel Speakers | VIP Keyboard | Lenovo M6881 | Frontech Gamepad

Forum Moderator Reputation
    Post Thanks / Like

instead of Askash3 which have no guarantee of shipping go for Ambrane AC-770 if you want a 5k tab with calling facility. price should be same as it can be purchased from flipkart with 5% discount or homeshop18 with a 5k pricetag and free shipping.

also has dual camera and slightly bigger battery along with a 200Mhz higher clocked processor.

Human Spambot Reputation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Vyom View Post
    Hi

Funny thing that I was looking for some thing to buy for my dad on Father's day. And I just received the following mail from Ubislate. Thought I should share this.

So is it a good idea to buy UbiSlate 7C+, since it have calling facility?
    Vyom our Expert Friend,PLEASE BUY A CHEAP CHINESE TAB for your Dad,other than this crapware + sh!tware device from F***wind.

There are lots of issues on this Tab,which you may not face if you buy (REBRANDED CHINESE TABS) from DOMO,BYOND,WICKEDLEAK,ZYNC,VeeDee,etc. to name a few.At least your money will be worth it,AND YOU WILL DEFINITELY GET THE TABLET IN YOUR HANDS.

In this case, the company F***wind simply wants to cheat and extort money out of you. Just go through various Forums,Sites such as Jago Grahak,Akosha,etc. you would find that nearly 90% of the buyers never received anything from them.EVEN AFTER PAYING THE FULL MONEY.

One of my Office colleague cum Friend paid them on 14th of January 2012,TILL TODAY NO NEWS OF ANY SH!T + Crap Tab from the Dirtyw**d f**king cheater company.

I myself now have 3 Tablets(ONE COMPLETELY FREE AS A PRIZE FROM Milagrow HumanTech, TabTop MGPT07(7.16PRO 8GB) model).The other two being VeeDee E-10 & Iberry AUXUS AX01(both running under Android-4.1.1 after successful UPGRADE),which are functioning SMOOTHLY + SATISFACTORY.

I had undergone through the Dirtyw*nd Fiasco nearly for the whole of 2012,and was refunded Rs.3000/- back(BOOKED + PREPAID for Ubislate 7),that too through the intervention by:---> Akosha:Resolve Consumer Complaints Quickly | Online Consumer Forum

Now Friend it's your personal choice that whether you want to waste your money + break the peace of your mind or purchase elsewhere if decided. YOUR CALL FRIEND.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kg11sgbg View Post
    Vyom our Expert Friend,PLEASE BUY A CHEAP CHINESE TAB for your Dad,other than this crapware + sh!tware device from ****wind.

There are lots of issues on this Tab,which you may not face if you buy (REBRANDED CHINESE TABS) from DOMO,BYOND,WICKEDLEAK,ZYNC,VeeDee,etc. to name a few.At least your money will be wort it,AND YOU WILL DEFINITELY GET THE TABLET IN YOUR HANDS.

In this case, the company ****wind simply wants to cheat and extort money out of you. Just go through various Forums,Sites such as Jago Grahak,Akosha,etc. you would find that nearly 90% of the buyers never received anything from them.EVEN AFTER PAYING THE FULL MONEY.

One of my Office colleague cum Friend paid them on 14th of January 2012,TILL TODAY NO NEWS OF ANY SH!T + Crap Tab from the Dirtyw**d f**king cheater company.

I myself now have 3 Tablets(ONE COMPLETELY FREE AS A PRIZE FROM Milagrow HumanTech, TabTop MGPT07(7.16PRO 8GB) model).The other two being VeeDee E-10 & Iberry AUXUS AX01(both running under Android-4.1.1 after successful UPGRADE),which are functioning SMOOTHLY + SATISFACTORY.

I had undergone through the Dirtyw*nd Fiasco nearly for the whole of 2012,and was refunded Rs.3000/- back(BOOKED + PREPAID for Ubislate 7),that too through the intervention by:---> Akosha:Resolve Consumer Complaints Quickly | Online Consumer Forum

Now Friend it's your personal choice that whether you want to waste your money + break the peace of your mind or purchase elsewhere if decided. YOUR CALL FRIEND.

Vyom our Expert Friend,PLEASE BUY A CHEAP CHINESE TAB for your Dad,other than this crapware + sh!tware device from ****wind.

There are lots of issues on this Tab,which you may not face if you buy (REBRANDED CHINESE TABS) from DOMO,BYOND,WICKEDLEAK,ZYNC,VeeDee,etc. to name a few.At least your money will be wort it,AND YOU WILL DEFINITELY GET THE TABLET IN YOUR HANDS.

In this case, the company ****wind simply wants to cheat and extort money out of you. Just go through various Forums,Sites such as Jago Grahak,Akosha,etc. you would find that nearly 90% of the buyers never received anything from them.EVEN AFTER PAYING THE FULL MONEY.

Good thing I ordered it on COD.

Human Spambot Reputation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sam View Post
    instead of Askash3 which have no guarantee of shipping go for Ambrane AC-770 if you want a 5k tab with calling facility. price should be same as it can be purchased from flipkart with 5% discount or homeshop18 with a 5k pricetag and free shipping.

also has dual camera and slightly bigger battery along with a 200Mhz higher clocked processor.
    +1 for this.
    Very Good suggestion,Sam.

Quote Originally Posted by 6Diablo9 View Post
    Good thing I ordered it on COD.
    A wise but repenting decision.

You could have gone through Homeshop18 or Flipkart,as suggested by Sam,and look out for Budget based Tablets.

Even eBay would have been better.

waiting in Tomorrowland.. Reputation Vyom's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I cant even *think* of buying Ubislate 7C+ after reading your post kg11sgbg.

Actually, I made up my mind against buying it after watching this review: UbiSlate 7C+ Datawind Tablet Review (Aakash 3 recommended specs) - YouTube

Sam, thanks for recommending a better tab, Ambrane AC-770. But I don't want to purchase a tab just for the sake of purchasing. So if even Ambrance doesn't look good (after I read more reviews), then I shall probably go for a phone for my dad, since he is using an olf Micromax one for 2 years now.

Then I would have confusion between Nokia Asha 308 for better battery life, or I would like to make my dad entry into Android world with XOLO Q800. (but this would not have better battery).
    Spec sheet: HP Pavillion 22XW Monitor (1080p) | Cooler Master E350N | WD 1 TB WD Blue | Corsair CMPSU-430CXV2UK 430 Watts PSU | Intel 3.2 GHz 4570 i5 (LGA 1150) | G.Skill DDR3 12 GB RAM | MSI H87M-G43 Mobo | MSI RX 480 4 GB GPU | Moto X 1st Gen | Nexus 7.

Human Spambot Reputation
    Post Thanks / Like

I cant even *think* of buying Ubislate 7C+ after reading your post kg11sgbg.
    +1 for this friend,Vyom.

All of our TDF Friends those who are unaware about Ubislate 7 series of Tablets may go through these first:--->

http://www.thinkdigit.com/forum/tech...orruption.html

http://www.thinkdigit.com/forum/tech...s-1-500-a.html

http://www.thinkdigit.com/forum/tech...ting-apps.html

After that anyone's FOOLISH decision....
    Last edited by kg11sgbg; 15-06-2013 at 07:04 PM.